support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

A fond farewell to academia.

navarro

Locality
LONDON
Dear Friends, it is with deep regret that I have decided to desist from my many incursions into the world of academia and the archives of my beloved `National Enquirer.` I think, "Harrumph" that this forum has tolerated my meanderings outside the world of saxophonia with a patience that can only be en-likened to the fortitude shown by a recently elected female member of the Royal Family (Mum an Ex- Trolley Dolly.) who marketed a parfum branded `Skunk` embellished with the slogan ` Keep Journophiles at Bay with a Skunk a Day.`

Needless to say the project was abandoned and the surplus stock sold to `Poundland` after the entire Guildhall banqueting suite was evacuated just as the prawn cocktail was being served. Nevertheless a gallant effort on the part of `Kiss Me`

But I digress. I have decided to concentrate on all things saxophonic which will give me more time to concentrate on my other interests which number among them Knitting waistcoats for Hedgehogs. Comfy Covers to keep Baked Potatoes hot. (Nigella has shown an interest in same.} and my most ambitious project to date a translation of the King James Bible into Cockney Slang. with a foreword by Peggy Mitchell ex Landlady of the Queen Vic. Albert Square.

Oh and I almost forgot, carry out the remainder of my sixty day Community Service Sentence after I disregarded an A.S.B.O. issued to restrain me from constantly whistling the opening stanzas of `Gunslinger Bird.` without a chord change. (Harsh sentence you may commiserate, but the Beak was a Charlie Parker fan.)

So Goodbye academia meanderings, and farewell ` National Enquirer` you deserve a Congressional Medal for your service to the American public. Watch this space. N. :welldone Oh Hoorah Rupert (The Bear) Murdoch is trying for an N.E. Uk edition for his recently vacated Sunday N.O.T. World slot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've added my thanks for this post being useful. Not actually sure why it's useful................:)

I've added my thanks for this post being useful. Not actually sure why it's useful................:)

I was going to say, because it enabled you to reach a good solid 150, but I'm now thinking that's the number of times you've been thanked (don't look at my count it's shamefully low). So actually it's just enabled you to notch up from 13 to 14, which is great, and should be celebrated, so I have gone to the liberty of capturing this moment for you:

JonF.jpg

I have no idea what the above post is all about, but having worked in academia, I can only say the signs are good for a full recovery, (that is what we are told anyway... the reality is, well you know... just look at Pete!) alas it was too late for me.

If you want to thank me for this enlightening and very worthwhile post please do so, it will take my thanked count up by one (much obliged to you) and you will have that warm glow on your bottom lip to know that your reed Karma is good.

Best wishes,

Chris

HEY NAV:

You have a most impressive Vocabulary...it even eclipses mine (by a small degree)!

You are also a scathing Wit in the mould of Oscar Levant!

As comic pianist Victor Borge once told an audience:

"I know only two pieces on the Piano. One is Claire de Lune, and the other one isn't."

Now, that's profound!

HAL

HEY NAV:

You have a most impressive Vocabulary...it even eclipses mine (by a small degree)!

You are also a scathing Wit in the mould of Oscar Levant!

As comic pianist Victor Borge once told an audience:

"I know only two pieces on the Piano. One is Claire de Lune, and the other one isn't."

Now, that's profound!

HAL
Very subtle Hal immediately entered into my soon to be published (privately.) `Reminiscences of a failed stand up Comedian.` Volume 2. I posted volume one by mistake to the `Royal Institute of Psychiatric Nurses.` where it is filed under Miscellaneous meanderings of an un-diagnosable Brainstorm. I have it on very good authority that the reading of same still brings a wry smile and shake of the head when perused by year one students. Regds N.

Very subtle Hal immediately entered into my soon to be published (privately.) `Reminiscences of a failed stand up Comedian.` Volume 2.

In shops buy it? Available? No? Version for immigrant saxophoners? No? Me buy? Post, I give you envelope with banknotes inside.

Or you can give all your bank details, so you can get all the money an unknown flyer left in his bank account after his sudden death in 2007 (i am a personal friend of the bank director).

Me buy buk, anyway.

In shops buy it? Available? No? Version for immigrant saxophoners? No? Me buy? Post, I give you envelope with banknotes inside.

Or you can give all your bank details, so you can get all the money an unknown flyer left in his bank account after his sudden death in 2007 (i am a personal friend of the bank director).

Me buy buk, anyway.
Brilliant Al. this is going to give scam merchants food for thought. :D

Brilliant Al. this is going to give scam merchants food for thought. :D

Let's bury them under thousands of copies of your Volume 2. But remember to keep Volume one rare and collectable. Like an octuple rings Otto Link.

Back
Top Bottom