support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

3rd MaSLM Meet

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Locality
manchester
Hi Everybody

Here's hoping we can all get together for our 3rd Meet Up on Tuesday 12/2/13 anytime from 12:00noon or there abouts,there's nothing rigid about these meets I hope you can all make time to get along to the meet,and of course any new attendee's are also very welcome,always remember you don't have to be proficient with the sax to come along you don't even have to bring a sax if you don't want it is just a meeting of like minded people getting together for a chit chat maybe have a bit of a play of the saxes together which reminds me have we been having a go at Blue Bossa and St Thomas at all I have to admit I haven't done a lot but will promise I will get stuck in,looking forward to a great meet and hope you can all make it let's get 2013 off to a flying start .......John

Hi
I'll try to wangle the afternoon off, can't promise until I have a look at the dreary, sorry diary...

Barring any emergency, count me in :)

Oooops i had better start (again) on Blues bossa & St Thomas :blush:

Uh Oh! I've been practicing Blue Thomas and Saint Bossa. I should be ok for this one barring extreme weather events and family crises.

Well it looks like there are one definite and two as good as,how about you Chris and Big Martin can you come along,and Dave "a new recruit" love to see you there,are you intending coming Albert,it helps me to organise if I have as many definites as possible as soon as pos.If there are other local players that fancy coming just let me know and I will furnish you with the necessary info,here's looking forward to another good meet......John

Thanks, John. I'd love to be there, but just had 3 days in Stepping Hill hospital with my wife (she's doing well now) and it'll take us a while to get back to what passes for normal round here.

Thanks, John. I'd love to be there, but just had 3 days in Stepping Hill hospital with my wife (she's doing well now) and it'll take us a while to get back to what passes for normal round here.

Hi Martin

Sorry to hear that,not a very nice way to start a New Year I hope she recovers quickly and like you say things get back to normal,should things get better quicker than expected just turn up you will be welcome....john

Sorry to hear it also. Hope she's back to normal soon.

Something on the lines of Manchester and South Lancashire (Liverpool?) Massive.
It's a great excuse for sax players from "oop north west" to get together over an afternoon cuppa.

Something on the lines of Manchester and South Lancashire (Liverpool?) Massive.
It's a great excuse for sax players from "oop north west" to get together over an afternoon cuppa.

It is actually Manchester and South Lancashire Massif named so to be a northern version CaSLM run by THE GREAT O.G.daaan saaarth and is exactly for the purposes described by Mandy,anybody welcome....john

I'd love to come, really enjoyed it the last time, but no plans to cross the channel any time soon. Martin, glad to hear that your wife's on the mend.

I'd love to come, really enjoyed it the last time, but no plans to cross the channel any time soon. Martin, glad to hear that your wife's on the mend.

And very nice of you to say so,it would have been lovely to see you again but the distances are somewhat large,maybe next time your over .....John

Ok, no emergencies have occured the weather is ok, so i will see you gents tommorow around noon :thumb:

Looking forward :)

Got a few things to do in the morning, but should be there

Back
Top Bottom