support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

16 days and counting..............

Tempus?
Fugit!
On the site there are new members, members and senior members, what about a special section for senile members although we'd probably forget where it is.

happy+50th+3.gif

Congrats Ian!
Phil, mine is few days after the workshop so looks like there are reasons to celebrate.

I agree, nothing wrong with a snooze in the afternoon, Kev. Churchill always did. I used to doze off on the train home, now I can drop off in the comfort of home. Good thing about CDs is they stop on their own at the end. With the old vinyls the stylus wore out going round and round if you were comatose.
YC

...I agree, nothing wrong with a snooze in the afternoon, Kev. Churchill always did. I used to doze off on the train home, now I can drop off in the comfort of home. Good thing about CDs is they stop on their own at the end. With the old vinyls the stylus wore out going round and round if you were comatose.
YC

I remember the continuous click click.... I also remember my flat days - the guy above me used to watch tv and always fell asleep with it on. I used to get woken up by the tones at the end of transmission. He was a really nice guy, but this used to dive me MAD... Een though he tried not to.

Thanks everyone!

In addition to my BIG pressie I had a bit early last summer, I got some nice slippers (must be getting old!) and a few odds and sods.

Not been the most exciting of days but a busy one. Off out to dinner for 8pm. :)

Back
Top Bottom