support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

world record attempt at beating off speed camera in Brighton

is it just my guilty conscience in a nightmare or did i see someone starting a thread about great service...cuz Anthony at Ackerman Music in Brighton deserves a big mention for his mighty camera defying attempt on Friday.
A new tenor mouthpiece of no great financial value i might add... was ordered by phone at about 3.30 on friday afternoon and the postman had to be untangled from a Golden Retriever at approx 10 am the next morning in Sunny Belfast ..... now he must have broke a few speed restrictions to get to the post office...........
if you ever read this Anthony...THANKYOU !!!
jimmy

Last edited by a moderator:
iwould like to enter a plea your honour..guilty of 2nd degree smut and innuendo only as there was no premeditation whatsover involved ....Johns summing up of the case is most apt....YOU ARE ALL VERY VERY NAUGHTY PEOPLE
i`m off now to get my theraphy ..... shall i ask her if she can fit you 4 in....d**** rephrase that...shall i see if shes free.... hmmmmmmm no......will i ask her if she`s got space.......no ...if shes got time....OH SOD IT.... RIGHT WHICH ONE OF YOU 4 WANT TO TAKE MY APPOINTMENT FOR SERIOUS THERAPY THE OTHER 3 FORM A QUEUE...NO .....I MEAN MAKE AN APPOINTMENT

THIS IS NO USE I`M AWAY TO GET SOME WORK DONE >:)

I`m extremely relieved to hear that Kev…I hope you know my conscience is as pure as the driven snow in regards to this whole affair this time…these people shall be hearing from my legal representative shortly..( shes looking evidence against me …for pitys sake don’t tell her anything ok ????)

Now another mention in dispatches for supreme service above and beyond the call

Young Scott at Sax.co.uk must have flown to Japan personally as he emailed last Thursday to tell me a mouthpiece wasn’t in stock and he`d get it here etc etc..
Scott if you read this …thanks man…. you worked a miracle ..i shall be able to torture the poor music teacher tonight with it after all…

ONE BITTER COMPLAINT THOUGH…when your bosses decided to give it the name SAX.Co did anyone pause momentarily to consider the ramifications that a colloquial accent might have in its effect on the name
We have a large town called Ballymena over here ..a devoutly religious Ulster Scots homeland …. and it is the habit of these good folk to reverse their A`s with their E`s
For example to be called in for your tea in the evening is “get yersel in here now..yer Tays ready” and “is there any Sex about” means they are looking for something that they wish to store a large quantity of potatoes in
Now our postman is from that same God fearing community ( yes the same postman who was recently molested by a golden retriever) and just 1 hour ago a horrible and tragic near accident was narrowly averted when he came in to the shop with
A small PLAIN BROWN PACKAGE and merrily announced “ heres a package for you from SEX.CO.UK ..what `r ye up to now jimmy?
Having wiped up the mouthful of tea off the counter and rescued the 2 bottles of wine from the Lady customer as she tried to gather up the 6 pack she had just spilled ..i must strongly suggest that in future you at least consider sticking a picture of a saxophone on your boxes on grounds of health and safety
regards jimmy

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning good Peeps
Whilst having a last late night wrestle with Trixie I just happened to catch a glimpse of poor Sergei the meerkat in his little hospital bed on the TV next door and it made me muse for a moment on his plight ...poor little creature.....which must be quite similar to the poor soul who has to deal with Sax.co.uk`s web site…do they also suffer badly from the onslaught of slightly dyslexic and severely disappointed solitary individuals……
mackes uoy benig to wonder if ocassissonallly sumbudy stumbles akroz Café Sax akcidentlay dozen tit :w00t:

Back
Top Bottom