• New!

    Try our new Social Feeds, look out for the navigation icon: . You can now set default social feed view in your account preferences.

Playing the saxophone Wet the underside of the back of the reed to help insure an airtight seal

Ok, I have got to know, hoped someone else would ask, what is a lock and lock? Is it a typo or some other thing that I have not come accross yet?

It's a range of plastic boxes, like Tupperware, but the lids have 4 clips which lock down over 4 lips on the boxes, forming a non-leaking seal. You would have to go some to cause the lid to come off. Probably some of the best sealing boxes I have come across (until the clips snap off!)
 
Well I have popped a few mouthpieces, so not all mine are rubbish, and I will try them with wetted tables tomorrow at practice.

Get back to you all.
It is wet here, much wetter than the inside of Colin's lock and lock.
Mike
 

Trending

Latest Song of the Month

Forum statistics

Topics
32,265
Messages
576,230
Members
8,084
Latest member
Richard Walker
Back
Top Bottom