• New!

    Try our new Social Feeds, look out for the navigation icon: . You can now set default social feed view in your account preferences.

Saxophones Vito models and parts

Here are the photos I promised of my 7133T Jupiter Vito tenor sax trill keys with plastic pivots:

2026-09-29 Vito 7133T teclas de trino3 izqui.webp



2026-09-29 Vito 7133T teclas de trino derecho2.webp
 
The details being posted here are really interesting. And I thought only car guys were so interested in odd builds.
Well, for the price you'd pay for that split window 63 Vette with all the original chalk marks on the frame and the exactly correct screws with overspray and without - you could probably buy several hundred Vito saxophones.

And let's not talk about that time I could have bought an all-original E type for $7500, and didn't.
 

Similar threads... or are they? Maybe not but they could be worth reading anyway 😀

Trending

Latest Song of the Month

Forum statistics

Topics
32,265
Messages
576,208
Members
8,084
Latest member
Richard Walker
Back
Top Bottom