PPT mouthpieces

Tuning and the nut.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Material World, 16:30, Radio 4 today, grab iy on iPlayer.

Study in the differences in the hypocanthus occurring in piano tuners, different from those in Knowledge cabbies. Could mean that as the hypocanthus is involved in Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia, you should throw your tuners away.>:)

Quite interesting as they needed to explain the difference between just and equal temperament so that the typical Radio Four hooligan could understand the need for different 'beating' at different parts of the scale and the problems of two and three same note strings being tuned at the same time. Sadly did not enter into wet or dry tuning fight beloved of free reed musicians.

Intents

hippo.jpg

I find disgraceful that whenever someone starts a serious thread, members of this forum start wasting precious brain cell to write stupid things like "It's hip to be a hippy hippo".

Somebody please tell me that pcture's a fake --- I'm having nightmares.

I think not. We were camping in the middle of the Okavango (with 'guides') and woke up to find hippo prints next to the tent. The guides had picked a clearing on the bankide where there was a clear path coming out of the river and didn't realise it was a hippo path. Same guys told me that lion prints weren't, but were hyena... They did find me a Pel's fishing owl, though.

Aside - hippos feed at night, on grass and come out of the water then to feed. They spend the day digesting it, regulating their temperature by getting in/out of the water. Digested grass is sprayed into the water, spread by a rapidly wagging tail - rather like a farmer's muck spreader. They're nervous animlas when out of water, and if they feel threatened on land, they go straight for the water with little regard for what's in the way.

Aside - hippos feed at night, on grass and come out of the water then to feed. They spend the day digesting it, regulating their temperature by getting in/out of the water. Digested grass is sprayed into the water, spread by a rapidly wagging tail - rather like a farmer's muck spreader. They're nervous animlas when out of water, and if they feel threatened on land, they go straight for the water with little regard for what's in the way.

Wonders of nature: an ugly fat dangerous nervous animal, that as a hobby sprays **** into the water.

At least he did not try to fecundate your tent.

Back
Top Bottom