SYMPOSIUM!!!!!SYMPOSIUM!!!!!
My travel plans are inked. Have room & and plane ticket. 🙌 Just need to find some PBR.
Last edited:
SYMPOSIUM!!!!!SYMPOSIUM!!!!!
SYMPOSIUM!!!!!
My travel plans are inked. Have room & and plane ticket. 🙌 Just need to find some BPR.
Cool! Maybe Graysax will be there early too and we can all go check out waitresses!You hear that @Martysax ? You'll have to look after my friend 'Squealer Thursday night. But just remember... it's a long weekend!
Just don't go anywhere that you know I like to frequent. I don't want to be barred for the weekend by association.Cool! Maybe Graysax will be there early too and we can all go check out waitresses!
Was that a paraphrase of the old Groucho Marx adage? You wouldn't want to be in a club that would have someone like ME as a member? Remember what Martysaxing stands for!Just don't go anywhere that you know I like to frequent. I don't want to be barred for the weekend by association.
Might need another bottle. I'll bring my lawn chairs and extra lighters.Oh... this is going to be a party.
Not too late for others to get onboard. It's a ready-made saxophone convention... and you get to party with @Martysax !
I'm bringing the same one we didn't drink the last two Symposiums. Drinking what you brought seemed to have been a more sound economic policy for me. This time I uncork it. Promise.Might need another bottle.
Just noticed this. Would that be a Big Pig Rental?Just need to find some BPR.
Minor typo…PBR is plan A. Plan B, Schlitz. Plan C Rainier. Plan D, Rolling Rock.Just noticed this. Would that be a Big Pig Rental?
If you're going to knock what's in my cooler... yours is going to stay warm.No plan includes large Draft Horses.
January 6-9th temperature in Fairfax averages 30°L to 45°H. Don’t need a cooler🤣. Besides my two 30 packs probably wouldn’t fit your puny 32qt cooler anyway.If you're going to knock what's in my cooler... yours is going to stay warm.
Oh, this is gonna be fun. In my crystal ball I see you passed out in a hotel lobby with sharpie face paint... unless of course you're wise enough to stay in another hotel.You gentlemen really should up your respective games... I say that not out of snobbery or a sense of superiority, but out of genuine concern for your well-being.
It's comfortable lobby. They haven't thrown us out yet!Oh, this is gonna be fun. In my crystal ball I see you passed out in a hotel lobby with sharpie face paint... unless of course you're wise enough to stay in another hotel.
Symposium weather fluctuates. Forgot if it was last year or the year before, but it rained the entire day Saturday. Once we got snow... and thankfully that was when there was a hotel on campus. Usually though, it's rather mild in Fairfax for the event. A couple have been in the 60's and 70's. Like Spring.January 6-9th temperature in Fairfax averages 30°L to 45°H. Don’t need a cooler🤣. Besides my two 30 packs probably wouldn’t fit your puny 32qt cooler anyway.
Yeah, the festivities within that venue usually kick off upon my arrival Friday morning for whisky breakfast, but it would appear there may be a pre-party event Thursday before I get there which @Martysax will sanction accordingly. When it really gets going in the lobby is after the Concert Band performance Friday night. We hold court.It's comfortable lobby. They haven't thrown us out yet!
