support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

The "No More Doom and Gloom" Café Thread

I said to my hubbie the other day that perhaps the planet will have a bit of breathing space to heal and that maybe some of the effects of climate change might reverse. Mother nature is a wonderful thing.

I said to my hubbie the other day that perhaps the planet will have a bit of breathing space to heal and that maybe some of the effects of climate change might reverse. Mother nature is a wonderful thing.

The Weather today where I am is certainly optimistic. Sun is out, cloudless sky, blossom on the Trees. (bloody grass needs a cut!) Blue Tits on the Garden Feeder. Crisp clean(ish) air. The road noise from the M3 is minimal, Flights into Southampton Airport are scarce. A walk later for some much needed outside time.

Spoke to a friend in Singapore, no restrictions, people out in bars, close to each other. Restrictions on people who have been in other countries for past 14 days.

Time will tell if this is a good thing. I hope it is.
Oh, it's definitely NOT a good thing for UK, Europe, Australia, NZ, Canada or USA. But in Singapore, they've apparently been careful about who gets in. They measure temperatures at entrances, quarantine anyone who has been in a foreign country in the past 14 days (thought to be the longest incubation period).

I'm definitely of the opinion that the curve must be flattened as long as possible and I don't believe this is going to be alleviated in a few weeks. I hope I am wrong, but I think not.

Guess where these guys are from?
Screen Shot 2020-03-21 at 11.38.50.png

The weather here has been beautiful, spring is here, and I am going out, but I don't go near anyone for any reason. You do need air and exercise. I did my saxophone pushups and calisthenics , and put the alto away in its case to sleep until tomorrow.

Oh, it's definitely NOT a good thing for UK, Europe, Australia, NZ, Canada or USA.

Indeed, it is not a good thing here now, but the next stage for everyone, whatever period of the spread they are in will be to loosen any sanctions and separation. In the same way that China and other countries were first to see the hit, they will also be ahead of everyone else if a further wave occurs.

I'm guessing those guys are from the Country 'Nob Head'? Am I right?

Better make it Country 'Nobbly Knees', you wouldn't want to be accused of racism.

You're right, I would never want to be accused of racism. But I fail to see how that would be the case. If you're implying that the phrase has racist connotations I will apologise and remove the phrase. Simple as that. Let me know if you have knowledge about the term that I don't. Thanks