support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Texan here

RobBari

Locality
Texas, USA
Hello all! I've been on SOTW for a decade or so, but this is my first post here. I'm an old amateur, and enthusiastic about instrument design and musical acoustics. Most of my playing is concert/Oktoberfest/military band or busking, but I've also played some big band and sacred sax. I started music 60+ years ago, and sax 40+ years ago, but I'm not as adept as those years would suggest. My main horn is bari, but I also play most other saxes. Soprano is my next most active, but I also play bass sax whenever I can find an excuse. I started as a brass player, and still play French, alto, and flugel horn a bit.

Welcome to the Cafe. Nice to have such a versatile and experienced musician. You'll have fun here!

Both ends of the scale covered, I'm jealous, but I have the best two, alto and soprano >:)

Welcome to the café, we're glad you're here!

Welcome

Your musicianship is a broad church, so to speak

Texas? Religious? Yea, you're forgiven. Welcome and enjoy. You'll find this a lot more lively for discussion than SOTW. Lots of good knowledge here for instruments, repair and maybe a little for design.

Back
Top Bottom