support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Some Brazilian Sax Players

Savio

Locality
Rio de Janeiro
Leo Gandelman, Ze Canuto, Widor Santiago, Marcelo Martins, Nivaldo Ornellas, Idriss Boudrioua, etc.

Have you heard of Saxation down in Brazil?

Hi Prof,

I've had not ever heard! Interesting!
I'm watching several videos of them on youtube now...
Where are they from?

Last edited:
... At one point he could no longer give me private lessons because it would spend a good season in Los Angeles. He indicated me Idriss Boudrioua (for I study with him). And so I did. I also studied with Idriss, which is an extremely friendly, helpful person. It was so I met Idriss too.

But ... having studied with these guys does not mean I'm a excellent sax player. I'm a mediocre saxophonist...

But ... having studied with these guys does not mean I'm a excellent sax player. I'm a mediocre saxophonist...

I'm sure you are better than mediocre, but it matters not if you are having fun and enjoying your learning :)

Jx

Some guys are mentioned here
Hi, folks
I should pick up some Choros for my clarinet.

I had the same thought many years ago. My girlfriend at the time was Brazilian, a Bassoonist. And because of her got to know about The Choro. ideal for clarinet.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Prof,

I've had not ever heard! Interesting!
I'm watching several videos of them on youtube now...
Where are they from?
They are from the UK...nice group of girls and can also play their instruments. They get a mixed reception from many people!