support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Saxophones Should I sell my R&C saxello?

half diminished

Locality
Buckinghamshire
Thing is, I just never play it - its been nearly 6 months and its had virtually no use. What with all the effort I'm putting into my tenor, which is what I want to play well (I live in hope :rolleyes:) and the fact that as I progress Karen pushes me further on something even more taxing...... I think I'll be treading this path some while yet! :w00t:

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally loving it. The more I play the more I want to play. It's just that I am now not sure that I'm ever going to get around to playing the saxello. And then there's the forming, storming, norming, performing process that I will need to go through that inevitably starts with selecting a mp and reed combo - nope I haven't even ventured down that path yet. :(

So, share or shaft, I mean split or steal...... oh you know what I mean! Keep or sell.

If you sell it, you will regret it for ever.
Far better a long term loan to some deserving but impoverished CafSax member which excludes me.

If you sell it, you will regret it for ever.
Far better a long term loan to some deserving but impoverished CafSax member which excludes me.

No regrets......... Ya pays yer money, ya makes yer choice. Move on. That's my motto.

Excluded on 'deserving' or 'impoverished' or both? >:)

I think you should sell it. Tell you what, I'll do you a favour and give you £100 for it.;}

I agree, sell it. It's not irreplaceable, so you can always get another one, if you really need it.

Nice horns though.

Back
Top Bottom