How's yer luck mate ...

So tell us more ....

Which Sax do you favour ... :sax:

Who are you inspirations ...

What size shoes do you wear ... :)))

Etc ...

There are loads of nosey [interested] people here ... ;}

Thanks guys for a great welcome.

Old Git - Pibroach no just a little tin whistle!
Sunray - I aspire to play the alto sax now and hopefully tenor later!
My inspiration is Big Ben Webster!
My shoe size is 7! lol

Regards Mac

Hi Mac!

Nice to know that you are able to share a wee bit more about yourself and also have a sax players shoe size. Normally to play Tenor you have to be size 10+, but alto players are generally more refined, and also more able to get good sale bargains in footwaer shops, to boot!

One of our occasional debates about Alto and Tenor is that the alto need not be thought of a a beginni9ng instrument, though is easier to hold if you are a small adolescent girl. Many people here prefer one or the other - I'm an Alto man primarily - and there is not a problem with an adult learner starting on whichever they prefer, even Soprano.

Do you have lessons, are you mainly self taught, do you use any tutor books, particularly.....? Anyway those are my questions out the way. A big welcome to the Cafe!

Kind regards
Tom

Again guys thanks for the welcome. This is some what of a second start as I got my kit a couple of years even started lessions but had to give up due to ill health. So here I am again fighting fit (well nearly) this time. I resume lessions again in a few weeks so mean time I am working from John O'neill Jazz Method.

Thanks for the welcome and interest.

Regards Mac

Back
Top Bottom