support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Teacher Wanted Sax teacher need in Southsea/Portsmouth

Ian Crowson

Locality
Southsea, Portsmouth
Hi
I'm looking for some one to one sax tuition in Southsea/Portmouth. I am a beginer and would like an half hour or even an hour depending on price, every week. I usually have plenty of time for practice being semi retired.
Ian

Hi
I'm looking for some one to one sax tuition in Southsea/Portmouth. I am a beginer and would like an half hour or even an hour depending on price, every week. I usually have plenty of time for practice being semi retired.
Ian

Hello,
Welcome to the Cafe

Try Ricky...he's on your door step and does teach.

Thank You

Thanks, I'll try him when I've worked out how to sent a personal message?
Ian

Thanks, I'll try him when I've worked out how to sent a personal message?
Ian

Hi Ian,
If you click on the link Saxlicker sent you, then select the line just below Ricky's pic on the LHS (Send private message), you'll get the right page to PM.

Cheers,

Amanda

Hi to all :~)

Any lesson's booked in with me between 10am and 3pm Monday ~ Friday, from now to the 23rd of December with be at the reduced price of £20 per hour.

Kind Regards.

Ricky.

Hi Ricky, long time no see. Hope things are going better!

Hi Ricky, long time no see. Hope things are going better!

Hi

Thank you ! yes, I am very well. My Borgani Ponzol Tenor is not back on the road as yet but the neck has been re-made for me by Karsten Gloger ...and when the time is right I will let someone sort the rest of it.
After finding a very cool vintage Borgani Jubilee MK1, there has not been any kind of rush for me to fix the Ponzol.
2012 also saw a change of Alto mouthpiece for me ....I KNOW !! :~) that is the first mouthpiece change in about 10 years. I came off my very nice Brilhart/Ed pillinger and went onto a Drake Jazz.

Keep up the good work.

Ricky