support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

RIP and get your finger out YC.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Locality
The Palm Tree strewn Wandle Surf Beach under the o
A real comedian, funny feisty and female.

"You know you're getting old when they fit your walking frame with an airbag."

Colin, start the modifications.

You'll need to test the protoype Bill. I'm arranging for your V8 Zimmer to be test driven with you strapped in, so as to hit Windmill Bridge at 100MPH. That should do it. You were going to lend me your Hanson tenor before then weren't you?

will the airbags work as water wings in case his steering isn't so good?

It's a good thought Kev, given his fondness for the River Wandle, but a different test. Windmill Bridge is a road bridge over the railway adjacent to Git Towers (on the other hand as he has a moat, perhaps that will do).

It's a good thought Kev, given his fondness for the River Wandle, but a different test. Windmill Bridge is a road bridge over the railway adjacent to Git Towers (on the other hand as he has a moat, perhaps that will do).

Darn, I was hoping it was a river bridge, and that the answer was no >:)

YC,
Booked Brands GP Circuit for private testing on Tuesday.

Have checked the correspondence in the non-Wikileaks files and found the pm in which Kev says that as Moderator, he should have a CaSLM post and those in which he was offered and accepted the post of CaSLM Official Test Driver.

Trust that this should allow the testing to be successful and if any F1 or MotoGP teams turn up, tell them to go away or I'll have a few words with Bernie and Dorna.

As it's Tuesday and Brands you'll be mixed up with the paralympians. Still, with a Zimmer, you'll fit in fine.
BTW, went to the paralympic athletics last night. Great evening and privileged to see Pistorious set a new WR at 200m and the Irishman Smyth set a new 100m WR.