support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
  • All posts re: Fake (counterfeit) saxophones and scams are now in their own subforum here:

Fakes and Scams

Saxophones right hand thumb rest

jazzsaxman

Locality
Scotland
Thanks. I sent him an email yesterday and he replied straight away. He said he was going to make one yesterday and today ebay have told me that it has shipped so good service so far. Looking forward to trying it out.

Thanks. I sent him an email yesterday and he replied straight away. He said he was going to make one yesterday and today ebay have told me that it has shipped so good service so far. Looking forward to trying it out.

You will put it on and it will stay on for sure.Enjoy it.I love mine.

Paul Warner

Locality
Teignmouth, Devon
Get 1 of these from ebay.Guy is a sax player in Poland and he hand makes these so there very comfy and slick.I have 4 now for my sop,alto,bari and tenor.I also have a musicmedic type 1 but this guys thumbrests are much more shaped for your thumb.Great price also.
Thanks daveysaxboy. I am trying out a Musicmed version on the bari now and so far am very pleased. Might even get one of these as well if you think they are better.

Thanks daveysaxboy. I am trying out a Musicmed version on the bari now and so far am very pleased. Might even get one of these as well if you think they are better.

The kmbl is much nicer Paul.The extra bit on the side is more shaped as is the hook.He is a player and you can tell the way he has thought it out.I have my musicmedic thumbrest in my box of bits now.I'm so pleased with these KMBL hooks there on my soprano,alto,tenor and bari.

Top Bottom