support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

representing the Brazilian saxophonists, I greet everyone!

Hi @anance - I do have an obsession with Lawton mouthpieces. I have a collection of probably 25 or so Lawtons for soprano, alto, tenor and baritone and also a tenor and baritone "Lawton-Barton" from the mid 1960s.

I have been doing some research on the history of Geoff Lawton and his mouthpieces, although I haven't finished writing this up yet. It will cover the different models, materials, markings etc.

If you have any specific questions I will do my best to answer them. Either post them here or send me a Private Message.

Rhys

Obrigado pela colaboração. Eu também tenho muita admiração por boquilhas de lawton. infelizmente eu não tenho uma cópia por causa de muitos impostos em adquirir um aqui no meu país. Eu tive a oportunidade de usar um bocal de lawton e fiquei impressionado com a projeção sonora. Eu tentei encontrar informações sobre a fabricação e suas marcações não um pequeno recurso na internet.

Here's the translation provided by Google of the message written by @anance :

Thanks for the collaboration. I also have a lot of admiration for Lawton mouthpieces. unfortunately I do not have a copy because of too many taxes on acquiring one here in my country. I had the opportunity to use a Lawton mouthpiece and was impressed by the sound projection. I have tried to find information on manufacturing and its markings not a small resource on the internet.

I guess that I should hurry up and complete my Lawton article and get it up on the Internet.

Rhys

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom