support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Public appology

Taz

Busking Oracle
Locality
Rugby UK
Hi to you all. I feel I owe the forum an apology. After reading Birdman90s' posts, I got very annoyed and I let it go to my head. I answered his post in an inappropriate manner and for that, I offer him this apology.

I also apologies to Pete especially, for lowering the tone and the class of this forum, and to you all for my rather pathetic outburst.

Sorry folks.

I also do not think you owe anyone an apology - you simply put in to words what many of us were thinking!

Play on........

If I'm honest I've been feeling a bit guilty for my posts too...not because I didn't mean what I said, just that I don't like lowering the tone which I think I did :-(

There's a big difference between reacting to deliberately provocative statements, and being the one to intiate those statements in the first place. Everybody's reaction, including yours, was a lot more controlled than he had any right to expect.
It's all good-like you said elsewhere, back to the fun! :cool:

I think that you're all being over-scrupulous in apologising, but good on you anyway. FeatherBrain was the one who lowered the tone, even in spite of his rather overblown syntax.

Well done Taz you are an honorable man and your apology speaks volumes about you and the cafe members in general

Taz, I don't think an apology is needed.

Those posts were allowed through despite them being provocative.... And the responses were not unexpected.

If anything good has come out of this, I think it's reminded us what we value in the forum, and that we need to be careful to maintain those values.

Hi Taz,

Love you mate, and well said. we should all remember not to let others dictate our behaviour and gravitate to their level, but try and be respectfull of their opinion, however bizarre it seems to.

So from here in Australia a big hug and thanks to you all.

Mind you it was a laugh reading through the diatribe!!!!

Regards Rikki

Hi Taz

Have to say your a better man than me,I wouldn't have dreamt of apologising for anything you had said had it been me, I loved every word of every ones comments,so much so that I had to show it to my tutor when he came round for my lesson and he laughed his socks off too.

keep on rocking...john:welldone

I've just caught up with this - fair play to you Taz, the bloke had obviously been to the Ghaddafi School of Diplomacy (where no doubt he got yet another degree) and I can quite see why you all got a bit hot under the collar. Sad fact of forums I'm afraid - I was on a really good bike forum a few years ago that got split down the middle by a troll, and still, after 4 years, there are still people who refuse to even acknowledge the existence of others who had, before then, been their mates. Thankfully musicians are a bit more laid back than that.