support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Poor YC.

old git

Tremendous Bore
This might seem like a Daily Mail article but thinking of starting a collection for YC.

He lives in the Borough of Sutton although a large part of Coulsdon is in the Borough of Croydon. The proposed Parliamentary boundary changes is likely to join Sutton and Croydon Wards.

This will mean that YC Towers' value will drop alarmingly.

Please send your donations to me and I will pass them on...................what's going on?...............where am I?.......who are you?...........who am I?

All donations gratefully received, I think.....................

Hey Hey mate ...

Before I consider making a "very small" donation, I would like to know more ...

Is this a personal collection you are considering or is it an organisational one [CaSLM]?

Note: Please don't send round collection agents [The Heavy Mob] just yet ... ;}

Is the monies raised - intended to help YC into the new joint borough ... or to keep him out? :)))

Oh! Just to let you know - you are "old git" - Hope that helps ...

Well I am touched by OGs concern. I don't know what conditions he intends to place on donations Sunray, but what I suggest is that all donations are made out to me personally in the form of a blank cheque. I can fill in the amount later to save anyone any embarrassement about how much to give.

For that act of kindness, Bill, I might give you your laser collimator back. Or even buy you a decent Cheshire one out of the proceeds of donations.
YC

Hi YC ...

Fanks for your suggestion's ...

I just wanted to ask, should I make it out to YC or Mrs YC and is the spellin proper? [Is it Yc, yC or yc]? or summit else?

And as you hinted that you prefer a blank cheque, is it OK if I leave the signature bit blank as well, cos I would really prefer that part was blank :)))

PS - Are you really Poor - as the thread title makes out? ;} If yes - please describe how Poor you are so I can make a better calculation how much the blank cheque is left blank for ...

Cheers mate ...

Further information.

YC is likely to be coupled with Purley, home of half the Quo.

Okay?

A one, two, three, four.

"..........................Here we go-o, rocking all over the World. And I like it, like it"...... look, there's YC, lying on his back playing tenor. Tenor?....... Is that a Hanson?

When did he borrow that?

I detect astronomical leanings here.....Sounds like someone enjoys aligning optics!

What a load of tosh. We are experimenting with straight saxophones and the length of a double Bb sub bass needs a collimated laser to check the alignment.

BTW Jon and YC,
Type 1A supernova, the car not the Messier 101 object, is likely to stay around Mag 10 for two more months. See you at the Poo sticks bridge in the Ashdown.

Yes indeedy. Have to mind you don't tread in any deer poo.

I need to do a spot of collimating on my big bins. Laser's not much use for that, though.

I'm willing to loose all credibility, and besides, it's too much of a coincidence 'cos I recorded it a few days ago!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a load of tosh. We are experimenting with straight saxophones and the length of a double Bb sub bass needs a collimated laser to check the alignment.

BTW Jon and YC,
Type 1A supernova, the car not the Messier 101 object, is likely to stay around Mag 10 for two more months. See you at the Poo sticks bridge in the Ashdown.
... and there was me thinking it was a reference to a Cheshire collimating eyepiece... something which I've occasionally thought about buying...

... and there was me thinking it was a reference to a Cheshire collimating eyepiece... something which I've occasionally thought about buying...

No, this is part of the CaSLM plan to defeat the bookmakers. We are breeding Cheshire Cats and planning to substitute them for the electric hare at greyhound racing meetings. When the cat disappears into just a smile, all of the greyhounds will be baffled, stop racing and look at each other, except the specially trained CaSLM outsider which will win.

We are carrying out further experiments to discover the minimum age for Cheshire Cat Kittens to be used as self-propelled mops for saxophones.

No, this is part of the CaSLM plan to defeat the bookmakers. We are breeding Cheshire Cats and planning to substitute them for the electric hare at greyhound racing meetings. When the cat disappears into just a smile, all of the greyhounds will be baffled, stop racing and look at each other, except the specially trained CaSLM outsider which will win.

We are carrying out further experiments to discover the minimum age for Cheshire Cat Kittens to be used as self-propelled mops for saxophones.

Will they auto-degenerate into gut strings for viols? >:)