support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

New sax

tommy

Locality
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Hopyfully i will get off work early:welldone got a trip to Leeds its allrigth have had my jabs:)))so the traveling should be ok to pick up me new sax.Have been looking at a couple of sites for tenors and pick a couple but went with a Trevor James because my Alto is one and she plays great got it for £270 which is not much:welldone So one more day to go or should I say one more sleep;} well bye for now and happy playing

He's got a trip to Leeds ...

Who is gonna ride shotgun for you Tommy ... :))) :w00t: ;}

Enjoy your new sax mate ...

Don't Curly sell TJs or is it cheaper and worth the trouble to go to Leeds?

Heyy you kept that quiet Tommy, your getting a bit of a collection now, you should of mentioned it to me i would of been your bodygaurd when you enter the Leeds ghetto :)))

Ill give you a bell asap we can arrange a jam :)

Leeds - that brings back memories, pub crawls along the Headrow....

Hopyfully i will get off work early:welldone got a trip to Leeds its allrigth have had my jabs:)))so the traveling should be ok to pick up me new sax.Have been looking at a couple of sites for tenors and pick a couple but went with a Trevor James because my Alto is one and she plays great got it for £270 which is not much:welldone So one more day to go or should I say one more sleep;} well bye for now and happy playing

Good wee horn the TJ, which type you getting - the Rev2?

Enjoy, Les.

Who is gonna ride shotgun for you Tommy ... :))) :w00t: ;}

Enjoy your new sax mate ...

Now look here. First people start slagging Bradford and now it's Leeds. One could really take offense dontchaknow.
Me wife and daughter went for a lovely Lebanese meal just off the Headrow last week. Very civilised until we came outside and saw what the young people were up to. Some of the young ladies were very forward.

Some of the young ladies were very forward.

Thats a nice way to word something:)))

Chris

Congrats to the OP on the new horn, hapy times:welldone

Hey Andrew did you get the last pm I sent, re-mpc's

Well !!!!! We wait with baited breath, did you get your horn :sax:

Sorry not to get back didnt get sax for a few reasons looking at another one about jaming how next wednesday let me know

Next week sounds good to me, i'll give you a call on Monday :)

Hey Tommy did you get your TJ Alto off ebay?

just asking because i sold my TJ Alto on ebay for £270 and it went to somene in Liverpool.Could be a coincidence tho,

good luck with your search for a tenor..

Back
Top Bottom