support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Saxophones New sax :)

Did you collect it in person or is it being shipped up to Darlington? Writing this from Yarm at the moment - although I live on the border of Surrey and Sussex, I am North visiting parents, who live 6 miles from Darlington. My first ever sax was bought there, from a guy who worked in the old Williams music shop. That was in 1980........

Cracking sax, by the way. I have a couple of Yanagisawas in my extensive sax menagerie, and they're fantastic.

Did you collect it in person or is it being shipped up to Darlington? Writing this from Yarm at the moment - although I live on the border of Surrey and Sussex, I am North visiting parents, who live 6 miles from Darlington. My first ever sax was bought there, from a guy who worked in the old Williams music shop. That was in 1980........

Cracking sax, by the way. I have a couple of Yanagisawas in my extensive sax menagerie, and they're fantastic.
hi there, i bought it in person, i was down in london over the weekend having a holiday trip :)

Happy honking :) Envious - I'd like a Yani tenor....

I had and have Yanis (990 Bari and Alto, 992 Alto and Tenor, 981 Soprano).
On my (very personal) list Bari and Soprano are on the absolute top (I play on the Bari for about 35 years now).
After some space comes the Alto. After a very large space the Tenor, although all Yanis I ever owned are absolutely well made horns. They say that all workers at Yanagisawa can build a horn from scratch, there are no unskilled workers. Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom