support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

New CD is on iTunes.

Chris

Well Known
Café Supporter
Just to let anyone that might be interested the CD Mike and myself have been working on is now on iTunes, if anyone would like a hard copy just drop me a PM and we can sort it out..Should also be on CD baby later..

Album title is " Sneaky Pants"

Cheers

Chris..

I think I'm having my first senior moment! I don't use iTunes very much and I can't find it on there can you provide a direct link to it please Chris?

Pete, I think you need the iTunes player in your PC. I had to find it that way.. It's all very senior moment all this.. Hopefully someone more tech savy than me will jump in..

Chris..

No one told me that when you write it in the search box you actually have to .......... wait for it..........

HIT THE RETURN KEY :doh: :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :)))

Found it! I've already commented that it's not my cup of tea, but I must comment on the professionalism of the whole thing! The audio quality is fantastic and the mix superb. The sound of Mikes horn blended with your backing is absolutely brilliant. You two have something to be very proud of. Well done to you both and I hope it sells well.

I followed the link thing to some of your other material. I found a song called Stephen. I have a son called Steven who has learning difficulties. I listened and wept. It's so beautiful, the words are perfect and relates perfectly to my son. He's a master of everything inside his head, trouble is when he puts these skills into practice it almost always ends up in a heap around his feet. It reminded me that he's far from being the only one and what a special person he really is.

Thank you for your music.