PPT mouthpieces

Micro wave strikes again

gladsaxisme

Try Hard Die Hard
Locality
manchester
I have just spent over half an hour compiling a rant for the pension post when on the one hundred and umpteenth paragraph micro-wave decided to fry me by starting an unscheduled upgrade that only happens once every blue moon whereby my pc started to shut down to enable the upgrade and I lost the lot.THANKS A LOT MICROSOFT.GRRRRRRRHHHH! ! ! ! !

Lost for words ...

Haaaa Haaaa Haaaa Hooo Heee !!! :))):))):)))

Ooops! Sorry mate - Couldn't help myself ... ;}

Here is a tip mate:

Right click your desktop - start a new Text document - Type in your information - save it every couple of minutes - once your done select all - copy and past it into the cafe editor pane and adjust the layout to suit ...

Then submit your post ...
;}

Here's another tip John, turn off automatic updates LOL

Or set it to just notify you when one is available, I assume that option is still available on Vista/Win7.

Dave

Never happens on my Ma

Type

Type Fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :w00t::))):))):))):welldone

Simples

Last edited by a moderator:
Similar thing happened to me recently. Typing a particularly coherent rant to our electricty supplier about frequent power outages at work. Got to yours sincerely and power goes out leaving me swearing in the dark.

DaveW to the rescue

Thanks to Dave who kindly led me through the pc fog to sort the problem so now it has to notify me first before it does anything,,,,YIPEEEEE,,,,,,thanks for that .......john

My other half's PC updated a couple of days ago and now its completely stuffed, I'm re-installing Windows as we speak...

:))):))):))):)))

Chris:welldone:welldone

Back
Top Bottom