support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Saxophones Mezzo Soprano Saxophone.

old git

Tremendous Bore
Locality
The Palm Tree strewn Wandle Surf Beach under the o
Looked at the Garritan Jazz and Big Band 3 handbook with a view to purchase and found a listing for mezzo soprano saxophone in F.

Is this a remnant of the C and F "Orchestral" series planned and produced by Monsieur Sax? Seems likely as they also list a C. Melody.

BTW:-Has anyone any experience of JABB3 and would they recommend it?

Thanks for all suggestions (except the obvious extremely rude and physically impossible one).

Hello OG,

I have been using JABB for some years for midi recordings. Straight out of the box the sounds don't appear that good. However, once you have applied midi cc's that the handbook suggests you do get a decent recording.

I like messing about with midi, but if you can't be bothered you will not be able to use the programme to its full potential.

Here is a recording made using an EWI and after applying the necessary midi cc's.

https://www.box.com/shared/xjc8nqtac1

Albert

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the information, It's just the Gypsy in my soul but your example requires logging into Box. As I'm only into both Box Hills, one on the Olympic cycling road race and the other, which out of the spoil spawned Swindon, I am unable to hear your helpful post.

One other question, would an idiot like me be able to handle JABB 3 on top of BiaB, Finale PrintMusic and GarageBand ?

Sorry about that - the link should now work.

With regard to your other questions, I don't know whether JABB will work with BIAB, but it does work with Finale and Garage Band. In fact Garritan purchased Garage Band a couple of years ago and quite recently Make Music (who produce Finale) purchased Garritan. The Garritan libraries are often parcelled with Finale.

Hope this helps.

OG, BiaB and Jabb3 work well together..

Chris..