support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Member Flags

Do you like the flags

• yes, nice.

• No.

• Not bothered either way

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would not do that. At one time we were getting a lot of spam and one method of dealing with it is to use an add-on to ban vpn and proxies, which we may do again any time we get those issues again...

When I do, it's usually by accident, when I'm using vpn for another purpose and come visit at the same time...

I've already switched my flag off.

D1B32A94-12D2-4FFF-8C4C-6188BA332E87.png

Ummm ... are you sure you switched your flag off? Or have you switched it back on again?

Hopefully, mine is off?

Last edited:
I searched for "magrathea flag" on Google and found nothing.
Probably because Douglas Adams didn't think it was important to have a flag for magrathea when he invented that planet......
:cool:
in which case you'll be aware that Milliways, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe was built on the planet formerly known as Magrathea, so their logo would suffice -
Village-Milliways.png

and of course the folks at Millways hacker village might be able to arrange an appropriate IP address

Over last weekend my flag travelled overland from Croatia, through Slovenia to Itly in order to fly back to the Union Jack

But thanks to Michael O'Leary and his reliably unreliable airline the flag stayed in Italia for two extra days before flying back to Coatia and then to UK on two different non-O'Leary airlines

It would be interesting if it was say a couple of hundred years ago when Europe was a patchwork quit of the old Holy Roman Empire dukedoms, archdukedoms, principalities, small kingdoms. The majority were subsumed as nation states such as Italy, Germany, Poland, Netherlands etc were forming so places like Pomerania would have their own national flag.

Plenty to keep Café vexillology department busy. Maybe we should include Ruritania along with Magrathea

1531864898652.png

Last edited:
It would be interesting if it was say a couple of hundred years ago when Europe was a patchwork quit of the old Holy Roman Empire dukedoms, archdukedoms, principalities, small kingdoms. The majority were subsumed as nation states such as Italy, Germany, Poland, Netherlands etc were forming so places like Pomerania would have their own national flag.

Plenty to keep Café vexillology department busy. Maybe we should include Ruritania along with Magrathea

View attachment 11056

Yes, definitely Ruritania. Frankly, I would love to live there because it's a place of mystery, adventure, intrigue and romance.

Ruritania - (background info)