PPT mouthpieces

Maghull Wind Orchestra Gig

Rico Vandoren

Locality
St.Helens, Merseyside. UK.
Maghull Wind Orchestra ( with yours truly on tenor ) are playing at The Palm House in Sefton Park, Liverpool, on Sunday 1st April ( we really are- its not an April Fools prank ).

Any members in the area would be most welcome to come along. Its free, and starts at 2.00pm.

http://www.maghullwindorchestra.co.uk/

Do my best to attend, i'll be working the night before so if you see me asleep in the chair don't be blowing your tenor down my lugs :w00t:

Do my best to attend, i'll be working the night before so if you see me asleep in the chair don't be blowing your tenor down my lugs :w00t:

I'm sure he'll oblige - and get the Bari player to do it instead.... :)

I've not been to Sefton Park since they restored the Palm House - I'll come over if I can - might try an dpersuade my 16 year old nephew to come along (he plays cornet in a wind band, but he really prefers being a guitarist....).

I had a look on the map for [Town Hall, Hall Lane, Maghull, L31 7BB] ...

Sorry Rico ... Its just too far for me from Norfolk ... :(

But have a great night mate ... :thumb:

A few years ago they spent millions renovating the Palm House and now you're going to blow the roof off.

A few years ago they spent millions renovating the Palm House and now you're going to blow the roof off.
Yes, its a really nice venue. When we play the quieter pieces the birds up in the trees join in ( its an indoor arboretum ). If you go to the MWO website there are pictures of us playing there last year.