support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Knock Knock..

Welcome! Well you'll never stop learning, get stuck in an enjoy it. I'm just down the road from you in Bournemouth :) You'll find everyone on here very helpful and friendly....and slightly nuts :)

Whatcha mate ...

From Sarf Ampten ay!

Nice down that way ...

I'm up and to the right - Norfolk ... ;}

Welcome to the Cafe ... have fun here ...

Blow man Blow ...

Hi there SSC, and a Big Welcome to the Cafe from the Skabertawe Horn Section!

I hope that student life is going well. What are you studying? So, why sax, why now, what are your aims and ambitions, what sax music do you like etc., etc.?!

I look forward to knowing a bit more about you, and how you get on playing. I started on Soprano first and mainly play soprano and alto. It is a big challenge mastering a sax/ligature/reed/mouthpiece combination to be honest, but very worth it!

Kind regards
Tom

Hi Steve

Welcome aboard, you may be low on funds but you've got youth and enthusiasm on your side and with a learning book and some practice the world's your oyster,it doesn't have to cost a fortune

good luck...john

Welcome to the caff©, Stevensscottcreative.

If you need a teacher, there are rumours that there is a guy down your way who's pretty useful on the sax.

Well, I do know a very good teacher done this way, but not a guy.

Kathryn Waterfield - Southampton

In fact she's a lady, one of my ex students, well worth contacting if you do need/want a teacher in this neck of the woods.

Last edited:
Welcome Steve - and congratulations on choosing the BEST musical instrument :)

There are so many great resources on this site, be sure to check them out.

Best of luck to you :)

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom