support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Accessories Knitted neck straps?

Araceli

Locality
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Grecia Manrique, a member of the "community" honoring Steve Gregory, says that she wants to knit neck straps. Is it a good idea or a bad idea?

Well, my first though would be no. However, it would really depend on the material used! Wool wouldn't be a good idea IMO. I think a knitted strap would be quite springy.

I suppose it would okay if you wanted to put some bounce into a given riff :w00t:

Bad idea probably. I would expect them to stretch/spring too much. Knitted mouthpieces and/or neck pouches, though, could be nice.

Knitted pouches for necks and mouthpiecs sounds good....

Chris

Nice one Morgan:thumb:

Just think of the design possibilities ... Fluoro Pink with yellow daisies :w00t:

Also, the kintted neck straps would cut into your neck, leaving little knitted patterns in your skin. I think the material of a neck-strap needs to be smooth.

I could see mouthpiece bags and crook bags catching on, though.

Nothing worse than a boingy neck strap......

I think Sunray is just trying to avoid doing the laundry.

Sax players socks may sell at Xmas ... :)

Since I started playing the Sax I've had Saxxy socks every Christmas and Birthday :w00t: Not too mention ties, cufflinks, T-Shirts, etc ... :shocked: I keep telling them I do have other interests you know >:) Then this Christmas I got a Piano Tie and a Guitar T-Shirt :)))