• New!

    Try our new Social Feeds, look out for the navigation icon: . You can now set default social feed view in your account preferences.

Tech/maintenance Just a general question to sax maintainers and repairers

When I was managing the big shop, we had to ship a lot of instruments off for refinishing or back to the manufacturer for warranty work and had several claims denied on very expensive mistakes by the carriers, so it is always stressful. Right now I just prefer not to do business that way, but of course there are always exceptions. I just try to not make it an option publicly anyhow, but I do have a hard time saying no when I get pressed. I did have a touring musician that I have known forever, do it not too long ago, needed his tenor fixed and doesn't trust anyone else. He was able to get his group to pay for all of the shipping and repair costs, overnighted both ways. He was an exception and a long time friend.
 

Trending

Latest Song of the Month

Forum statistics

Topics
32,282
Messages
576,706
Members
8,091
Latest member
Connfetto
Back
Top Bottom