PPT mouthpieces

I'm off to the Hop Farm this weekend.

Taz

Busking Oracle
Anyone else going? Here's the line up for you. Are there any artists you would particularly recommend I see?

Hop Farm Festival Line UP

If your going I'll be camping in a caravan and I'll have my tenor with me, so come and find me and say hi! (I'll have beer too!)
PM me before 5 pm Thursday evening and we can arrange to meet up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey- drop by the shop if you get bored, though I suspect that's not really going to be happening.. Its a great line up... being a bit of an old punk the saturday line up's really wowed me.... If i wasn't in the shop I'd certainly be there....

I'm getting old :( as i haven't heard of a lot of those artists, out of all those appearing iv'e only heard of 18 :shocked: i may have heard a song from others but not know who they are, but it makes me feel old.
But that said, i love live music and would enjoy it :)

Enjoy :)

Prince - yeh, I'm jealous. Look out for The Pierces and The Go Team on Sunday - both excellent in their very different ways.

Me - Main Square Festival, Arras - 5 of my favourite artists; Arcade Fire, Portishead, PJ Harvey, Queens of the Stone Age and Elbow, plus many more. Top of the bill, Coldplay - who are huge in France apparently.

Have a good time Taz.
Human League! Makes you proud to come from Sheffield. "The Lebanon, there used to be some shops..." Poetry.
Death Cab for Cutie sounds goods. That's a quote from a song of the Bonzo Dog (Doodah) Band.
Keep that axe out of the mud.
Andrew

A fantastic weekend. Some amazing artists, I'd say that my favourites were Brandon Flowers, The Eagles, 10cc, The Secret Sisters, Ocean Colour Scene. Newton Faulkner was absolutely fantastic, he's amazingly talented and very entertaining, but surprisingly the highlight of the weekend was none other than Iggy and the Stooges!!! Fan bloomin taztick I've never seen so many teenage girls get their tops of for such a decrepit old bloke (He's a brilliant showman though!) With Steve Mackaye on tenor sax I couldn't go wrong.

Biggest let down? Lou Reed! in a word........Awful!

Seen the reformed Stooges a couple of times at festivals- they're great. Iggy's definately still got it and they've got such a good back catalogue of sleazy rock & roll numbers Never seen 'em with Stve McKay though- pity, he's my kind of tenor player.
Did you know their guitarist- Steve Williamson- took early retirement from being a top executive of Sony to rejoin the band!
Lou Reed- he's always been famously hit and miss.... hm...

He's a real down and dirty player.... just what was needed really!

What's really hard is how to go back to normal life without beerboys!!!

Back
Top Bottom