support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

I'll be so lonely...!

miss-saxophone

Locality
Maldon, Essex UK
Keep me company tomorrow when I'm on guys, my fiancé is at uni 'til 8:30 night and gets back at 10pm. I'm going to be lonely, lol. I'll be on early morning - possibly. If not, mid-afternoon.

See you then people. :D

You could just read book :w00t: or even play the sax :thumb: or my favourite: just enjoy the peace and quiet while you have the place to yourself >:)

I've gone off reading at the moment, I need a good book to get my teeth into. Yes, sax is played every day without fail, and as for that peace and quiet - I call that sleeping. :p

I should tidy up the bedroom and clean the bathroom - aghhh! :)

Keep me company tomorrow when I'm on guys, my fiancé is at uni 'til 8:30 night and gets back at 10pm. I'm going to be lonely, lol. I'll be on early morning - possibly. If not, mid-afternoon.

See you then people. :D

Don't worry ... There is always someone around ... ;}

We may be fast asleep or maybe even practising ... :sax:

But we'll be here somewhere ... :thumb:

I've gone off reading at the moment, I need a good book to get my teeth into. Yes, sax is played every day without fail, and as for that peace and quiet - I call that sleeping. :p

I should tidy up the bedroom and clean the bathroom - aghhh! :)

Try amazon, loads of good books there :p I'm an Insomniac so sleep's out of the question :w00t: As for cleaning that's what I pay the cleaner for >:) See you tomorrow :thumb:

Try amazon, loads of good books there :p I'm an Insomniac so sleep's out of the question :w00t: As for cleaning that's what I pay the cleaner for >:) See you tomorrow :thumb:

ordering grade 1-3 2010 theory papers, a yamaha 4C, and grease stick for me new mouthpiece tomorrow mornin'. Should be good. :) That'll keep me busy for a few minutes, hahahaha.

FWIW there are also "Popular Music Theory" Grades I - VIII run by The London College of Music (Thames Valley University) which are at the same level as the ABRSM which are aimed primarily at classical music students. I found them much more useful for the music that I actually play - where the focus is on Pentatonic and Blues scales and other stuff, rather than learning Italian words which do not feature in Jazz or Rock music etc.

http://www.popularmusictheory.org/?gclid=CP658M-atq4CFQEQfAodZxIs8A

If I had realised that you were on your own we could have invited you over for supper and listen to some decent music before dropping you back home! Sorry 'bout that!

Lol, well never mind. Well I went to my mum's for the day. Felt so tired, that mum suggested I go home and have a kip.

Thanks once again, Tom.