support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

If you GIG. read this.

Jamesmac

I have been using Musicianspage since 2009 and find it very useful to give a link to my page for audio examples.
If you gig, this is a great site to upload your audio samples for a prospective client to hear and so know what to expect if they book you. Unlike soundcloud you don't get a track from somebody else starting up after yours.
You can post your Demo files, Resume, pics, videos, a link to your own website and it's free. they even have a radio station that plays your tracks. The link to my audio files is my signature at the botom of the page, from there you can go to the home page and register.
Check it out.

Don't know. I have never been asked to pay a fee. But I did get a note about a year or so ago, when I posted a clip. It said Some pro musicians were being fathered, so I guess the only way to find out if you will be asked to pay a fee or be fathered, is to register and see what happens at the end of the trial period.

I think it's a better option than SC. So worth a go. They also send you updates on jobs. Mostly in far off Arabian locations, or Cruise jobs.

Don't know. I have never been asked to pay a fee. But I did get a note about a year or so ago, when I posted a clip. It said Some pro musicians were being fathered, so I guess the only way to find out if you will be asked to pay a fee or be fathered, is to register and see what happens at the end of the trial period.

it's a strange usage of the word fathered -

be the father of.
"he fathered three children"
synonyms: be the father of, sire, engender, generate, bring into being, bring into the world, give life to, spawn, procreate, reproduce, breed, beget

I think I'll stick with Bandcamp.. :)

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom