support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Home recording made easy

Taz

Busking Oracle
I was browsing YouTube, as you do, and I came across this series of videos that this chap has put together and I have to say that I was very impressed. The only negative thing I found was the gent who is doing the tutorial does have a rather monotonous voice (sorry mate it's nothing personal) The video describes home recording to those people who have either very little or no experience at all. It takes you from the essential equipment you need and then how to put it together then how to use it. He also discusses the different acoustics in different situation and how to manipulate that situation. He goes on to demonstrate how to use Audacity and how to alter volumes and effects. You will have to go to his YouTube page to get all the videos, but I believe it's well worth the effort. If you combine this chaps information with Matthew Stones (Crazydaisydoo) very informative site, you should be able to start producing some great results!

Have fun

Last edited by a moderator:
Jimu, if it doesn't work, just go to YouTube and search for "6 things you need to know about home recording." That should get you there mate.

Thanks Taz, all go know.... Re the boring voice, well what do you expect he's an Aussie mate!
I think he also does a podcast on the very subject, I'll have a look later and put another link up. Currently in bed with the iPhone.

Cheers & ciao
Jimu

"Together We Create Beauty"

Back
Top Bottom