support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hi

Hello Amy

Welcome to the site

Anything else you can tell us?

mamos

Hello Amy, and welcome to the breakfast room. I hope you enjoy it here.

Jim.

my name is amy I play sax ;}

Don't we all. Like the sound of that, any pics or perhaps you would condescend to send a little info, like location, make of sax, sounds like a tenor, how long been playing, age (optional).
Welcome anyway, from the English riviera. Where's that?:confused:

It may be an advance Pete. Some of us (me included) fiddle around rather than actually play!
Welcome though Amy. Enjoy the banter and the good advice here.
YC

Welcome Amy from the Croydon and Sarf Lundun Massive, otherwise known as "The Griff Support Group." Ignore the East Anglian mob or don't stand in the firing line.
Now off to work on "Once in love with Amy, Always in love with Amy".

Hi Amy and welcome to the forum - nice sound clip - what's the tune?
it reminded me of Bluesette.

Griff,
You've let the side down, it's "They'll never be another you", the tune the rams hate.

That's what I thought it was. Well nice, isn't it though.

Hi Amy, and welcome to the BR!

I'm Tom and I used to be a saxaholic, but I've been 'clean' for 3 weeks and doing well (playing trumpet - 60's jazz mainly):cool:

Hope you have a great time here, and look forward to getting to know you.
Kind regards
Tom:cool:

Welcome, we like saxy ladies here

I did get a new mouthpiece, so I'm deleting my old recording, because it's much easier to play the new mouthpiece. I shall make a new recording soon. When is Pete going to open up the sound clips subforum?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Amy, Welcome from sunny Wales. You're not a relative of Onecat by any chance are you? He used to delete posts before anyone could listen to them as well...

Chad

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom