support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hi there

Sax

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and to playing the sax. I was given an Alto for my birthday and love it!

Hi

Welcome to the cafe Sax, hope you have lots of fun with your new horn:)

Jx

Well, that's the "entry drug," right? Pretty soon you will be wanting to borrow Pete's bass sax......

Seriously, enjoy the journey and discoveries as you develop your own unique voice. It will enrich your whole being!

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and to playing the sax. I was given an Alto for my birthday and love it!

Hi to you as well. Welcome to the cafe. I'm glad you're loving that sax.

Jim.

Welcome to the Madhouse!

Look forward to hearing how you're getting on.

Cheers,

Amanda

Welcome to the caff©, Sax.

ENJOY!​™

Hi Sax!

A Big Welcome to the Cafe, and good news on getting an alto sax for your birthday!
We are all excited to hear the next instalment....................what music you like and hope to play, where you are from, how old are you - young, old or inbetween, why the sax, and so on.

Kind regards
Tom:thumb:

Hello sax and welcome alto would be player here. All I got for my birthday was a packet of S-------s custard creams basics. Great fun here and good advice as long as you don`t take the biscuit. (Mine I mean.) Best regards N.

Wow that's a really warm welcome. Thanks guys!

Well, I'm 30 and my friends clubbed together to get me a 'nearly new' Elkart series 2. They got me a couple of lessons as well and I've carried on with them as they were really useful!

Wow that's a really warm welcome. Thanks guys!

Well, I'm 30 and my friends clubbed together to get me a 'nearly new' Elkart series 2. They got me a couple of lessons as well and I've carried on with them as they were really useful!

That's a super bunch of friends! Play well for them!

Back
Top Bottom