support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hi from Manchester

Hi Chris,
How you doing. I am also a guitarist that has gone to the dark side. You can get a lot of milage from playing guitar riffs on the sax and vice versa. It's funny how the tiredest of jazz guitar lines can sound so fresh on other instruments. That's why I have got a house full of instruments.
Have fun and keep out of trouble!

Well what can I say??Such a cool welcome from all thanks..Too many to name one at a time..The first couple of days have gone fine up to now..Just a numb lip at the end of an hours practice(haha)..I will keep everyone informed on my progress..One last thing @Rock Lobster
perhaps you should persuade her that it is an investment for the future(then run for cover)or the nearest Yana stockist..

Chris

Chris,

You obviously havn't met the trouble and strife! i wouldn't make cover. We do go down to the smoke a couple of times a year and i take her to the cathedral on Denmark Street, (Sax.Co). The guys there take care of her whilst i salivate over the finest saxes they have. Eventually she will say "go on then" and all the hard work will be worth while, until then its practice that counts in large ammounts.

Back
Top Bottom