support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hi from Bud Green

Adrian63

Locality
United Kingdom
HI, and a good morning to y,all. Hope you all had a great summer, and are in good spirit. I finally quit tenor, and went back to Bari. Beuscher true tone, silver plated, gold keys.Playin an old bronze Berg scoop, with a real short facing. Goodbye bottom denture, the puzzle solved. i will do a blog on this in time. today, eight years after my accident, i am in the studio. Only one album track,Bari solo. Cool enough, as the rest of the year i am working on open throat studies.Howare youPete....the Tenor? Here, i need to thank Rupert Noble. Although, the Worlds busiest man, Rupert made time to be sure i had a set up that is a class act, and sounds incredible. It has been ten years since my King Bari was trashed. It is now replaced.Health and Happiness. Bud

Welcome back old chap! Good to hear you’re bearing up ok…. Back in the studio.... do tell more?

Yes, welcome back. I wondered why you'd stopped posting.

HI all. just lost a load of waffle somehow. Jules, Hey Amigo. Cant say too much about the album man. It is not mine man, you know the dance. J...this Bari Berg is UNREAL. My library hour is up.....see ya. Bud. xx

Thanks Jules,sincerely. Jules played a large part in my recovery. At times, he was very stern as to my constant mpc. changes. We are both Berg men. Thanks to Jules, I still am. Peace Brother, and thankyou man. SO, top of a beautiful morning to all. Tangerine mackerel skies at daybreak.Amazing. i am getting in to a routine here. Rise at Five.The mornings, i look after bills, and come to this, my local, and friendly library. I have to ask the Girls working here, how to do the tricky bits. Now they know it is a sax forum, they dig it. I suppose after a week of Proust and such, the sight of a naked reed adds a little to their day.My uncanny resemblance to George Clooney helps.Or was it George Formby....hmmm. Bud. xx

speaking of routine. Noon to Six, playing. NO real breaks other than to make mint tea and a smoke.It was my intention today, to describe the feel of playing again.The answer...JUST SWELL.

'Down by Law'- great movie! I'd recommend 'Night on Earth' if you get the chance......

Good morning all. Firstly,Kev,how are you man? The great thing about playing again,is thatnext Summer will be all about aEuropeanBari tour. Icannot wait to meet some great players,crashon some floors andPLAY.Pete...CongratulationsMan.Only Yesterday,didI see the ad for your New Album. I am gonna have a heavy playing weekend. Monday, i shall comewith "plastic "....Ireally want to hear this Album.untilnext week,take it easy. Bud. xx

Back
Top Bottom