support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

HI everyone..NEw here..

qq6288481

I play alto saxophone in the school Marching band now, its my first year...I will join the jazz band next year in my senior year,,,I working really hard on the song"I remember clifford"
I know the solo of the song is for trumpet..I really want to play solo..thank you for reading..

Welcome aboard!
Look forward to hearing more about you - what sax do you play, what sort of music do you like listening to?

Cheers,
Amanda

Hello qq6288481, wherever you may be. Glad you joined. No need to thank us for reading your post. We all look forward to new ideas or, at any rate, old ideas expressed in a new way.

Welcome to the caff©, qq6288481.

Not sure whether to address you as "Q" (James Bond) or by your telephone number.

I'm sure Mr. Brown would have no problems with a sax solo on "I Remember Clifford" as he co-operated with Gigi Gryce, an alto player for quite a time.

ENJOY!

Hi from me too. Have fun here. Hope you get answers to your questions.

Hi thingy, ;} welcome to the cafe. What strange parents you have, fancy calling you qq6288481, where they hoping for a boy or a mathematical equation?

Sorry, forgive the weird welcome! :shocked:

I hope you feel at home here.

Hi qq

Welcome to the cafe

For inspiration on I REMEMBER CLIFFORD try crazydaisydo on you tube,if you haven't found it already it's very good

ALL THE BEST

john

Back
Top Bottom