support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

hi all

bigfartz

hi
my name is mark ive been playing for a very short time but getting better day by day
im 42 a builder that is starting a journey to realize a 30 year old dream of playing the alto well
practice practice practice

hi
thanks guys for all your messages
tuba ?? maybe lol
never ask me to live up to my name lol (invented long ago by my daughter)
not sure if this is the right place to post this question but im sure you will tell me soon enough
it is true i am a total novice but if i do something i tend to jump in feet first
my father in law is a clarinet player as is my middle daughter he sold me his brand new 3 month old sax for £200 that cost him £700. as i have stated it is my dream to play so this was the kick i needed. im a father of 4 girls 22-10-8-6 and a full time builder but have still practiced 2 hours a day but..... i have been offered a Yamaha YAS 875 COSTUME AT A FAIR PRICE
[h=1]my question is should i go for it lol?[/h]and its nothing to do with cost its to do with performance and play-ability, i have no doubts that i will learn to play it well as i will put the hours in no matter what
you assistance in this dilemma would be gratefully received no matter what the amswer
cheers bigfartz (slightly pizzed !!)

Welcome from me too.

Please note that dressing up like a Yamaha is not necessary here and will fool no-one. However it may go down well at fancy dress parties. ;}

Yamaha's CUSTOM is their top professional range. Might offend your father in law if his 'gift' isn't good enough for you... What did he sell you? It's probably more than good enough for a long time..

Back
Top Bottom