PPT mouthpieces

Hi Again

Greywolf

Locality
Morecambe prom
Just saying Hello again. Returning to the forum after a long absence and moving my whole operation back to Apple after 10 years on PCs

Welcome back from me. Please report to OG with a letter explaining your abscence. Penalties may be extracted.

Me mam said I didn't have to go because of the nasty, rough common boys with Selmers.

Exit pursued by a bear.

Me mam said I didn't have to go because of the nasty, rough common boys with Selmers.

Exit pursued by a bear.
exit pursued.jpg
Er. This isn't right, either. Is it?

Well if pedantry is your bag it would be,

"Me mam said I didn't have to go because of the nasty, rough, common boys with Selmers.

Exit pursued by a bear."

or

"Me mam said I didn't have to go because of the nasty, rough and common boys with Selmers.

Exit pursued by a bear."

The latter however seems a little clumsy

Hi Again?

Thought you'd given up.

Nah. Just life got in the way. Also I was having a lot of trouble with my hearing/sinus stuff and I gave up playing for nearly a year but that didn't seem to make any difference really and the medics I saw weren't convinced it made any difference so I started again. If I get episodes I just play through it unless my hearing is so compromised that it actually affects my playing, which it has done on occasions. Just treated myself by trading in my old Buescher (which I could never get on with) for a Conn 10m. I went to Stuart in Bradford yesterday and auditioned a few, It ended up being between a Martin, A selmer, 2 Silver Sonics and the Conn. One of the Sonics was excellent but the Conn is excellent, and half the price of the Sonic so it was a no brainer really.

I retired at Christmas so now of course I have far far less time than I had when I was working. The good thing is that I am playing more. Played two gigs last weekend with the street band and two more this weekend. Tomorrow at Aspatria, nice little parade, and tomorrow at the Manchester Day parade which is going to be humungous.

Last Sunday in Preston was the worst. 2 1/2 miles 2 1/2 hours and it ****ed it down all day.

Hi there!

So which exit is being pursued by a bear...........? Or did you mean to say "Exit, pursued by a bear........."? Either way glad to welcome you to the Apple way of doing things!

"Just when i thought i was out, they pulled me back in" Welcome back :)

and if that bear catches you it will be a short stay !!!

Back
Top Bottom