support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Help testing new forum upgrade please

Pete Thomas

Cafe Moderator
Commercial Supporter
Locality
Sunny Southampton
I am about to upgrade the forum again, this should improve stuff and give you some new features. Not sure what they are yet.

If anyone would like to help testing, I have set up a test forum:

http://c5474765.myzen.co.uk/cafetemp/

Please note this is an old database so won't have recent messages, but you can help just by posting random stuff, testing attachments etc. Let me/us know if anything seems broken.

Bare in mind whatever you post there will get deleted at some stage so don't start any threads of any importance.

unless you joined since that database was copied, you should be able to login with the same login. What might be different at the moment is you might not get post notifications.

As usual, it probably looks a bit dodgy on IE7 and completely dodgy on IE6 (anyone remember that?)

Hi Pete have you altered the layout of the posts? the thread had my pic on the left and the written text that is underneath, over on the righthand side..btw using win7 and IE9

Chris

Hi Pete have you altered the layout of the posts? the thread had my pic on the left and the written text that is underneath, over on the righthand side..btw using win7 and IE9

Chris

Yes, that's just a display option I'd forgotten to change. I've changed it now to what we currently have, image at the LH side of post.

One more thing, there is a Mobile style built in (you just choose it from the bottom left dropdown) which might make Tapatalk obsolete.

sea green line above each post using i.e. 8. And Firefox