support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Help Kev.

old git

Tremendous Bore
As German Finance Minister, Wolfgang Schaeuble was accused of playing Sudoku on a miniature computer during a German Parliamentary debate on Greece, let us all help Kev as he plays whilst moderating.

Assuming that Kev plays on the normal 81 square format, top left square being 1 and bottom right 81, nominate the square first and then enter the number(between 1 and 9) that you believe will help Kev to solve the puzzle.

My first hint:-

Square 133 Enter P.

Funny thing about this is that the broadcasting regs say the broadcasters aren't allowed to show anything from the guy's desk. So the pictures were theoretically reoved, but of course there are lots of sites still carrying them e.g. http://www.welt.de/wissenschaft/article13897671/Schaeuble-spielt-Sudoku-auf-sehr-hohem-Niveau.html

Then on top of this they defend him, saying it's a good way of maintaiing concentration during what may be a boring/difficult/strenuous session.

Wonder if he was censured in private....

and as for OG's riddle, the answer appears to be associated with extracting the michael. (P goes to position 1). I should delete it...

A colleague told me he played solitaire during boring international meetings. I often wondered why he was hunched over his laptop while I was speaking....

Another friend went to his first meeting of a committee in Brussels. It was so tedious it was an hour before he realised he was in the wrong meeting.

Many, many years ago, when I was young (?!?!) :))) I went to a meeting in Brussels...it was distinctly unexciting, so at lunch time a colleague and I headed for the TinTin (I think) museum for the afternoon :w00t:

LIkewise, I used to go to many meetings in Brussels, several of them distinctly unexciting. Often made better by our Dutch colleagues, one of whom had been posted to Brussels once and who new all the best, inexpensive restaurants. One was in a garrett and I could never find it on my own. Far better of course were bi-lateral meetings with the Dutch themselves....
To't ziens!

As German Finance Minister, Wolfgang Schaeuble was accused of playing Sudoku on a miniature computer during a German Parliamentary debate on Greece, let us all help Kev as he plays whilst moderating.

Assuming that Kev plays on the normal 81 square format, top left square being 1 and bottom right 81, nominate the square first and then enter the number(between 1 and 9) that you believe will help Kev to solve the puzzle.

My first hint:-

Square 133 Enter P.

Square Four: Gazella gazella arabica

Back
Top Bottom