support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

helloooo...

jacqui I

Locality
NOttingham
Hi
I,ve just signed up to the cafe ...........HELLO!!
Have been playing saxophone for 2and a 1/2 years now and still loving it.
Lookking forward to swapping stories and info on where to play etc. Cant type for toffee but apparently I can talk for england!!

;}

Hi Jacqui, Welcome to the Café, enjoy yourself.:thumb:

Chris

Hi Jacqui, welcome to the Cafe :)

Welcome to the caff©, Jacqui.

Two and a half years, you must have a lot of patience.

ENJOY!

Hello Jacqui.

I spent 12 years in Nottingham.

12 long years...

Say hello to Ali if you see him.

I only survived a wedding weekend in theearly 80's when it was the "Murder capital of the U.K", though I gather Nick Wyver eventually left the area and moved to Kent...

A Big Welcome to the Cafe from the Skabertawe Wailers down by yer in Wales, mind! You have to tell us a bit more about yourself - what music you like playing on sax, what your equipment is, what your current aims are etc.

Kind regards
Tom

Hello Jacqui :)

and a big welcome from the pool of life :)

Hey Hey Jacqui ...

Glad you dropped by ... ;}

If you need a spellchucker ... here [Link] is one I use for Internet Explorer ...

If you use a different browser - shout and I'll try to find you one to suit - that's if you want one ... :)

Its free ... :thumb:

Have fun here and keep talking .... lmao :)))

Dottingham eh? ........Oh, sorry, I've got a cold :)))
Welcome to the cafe.

Hello Jacqui
Welcome to the caf
I`m way down under but learning since march
What s youre horn/ setup?
Whats youre favourite jonre?

Hi
Thanks for all the welcomes...
signed up for like minded musically varied experiences/info -
I play alto, tenor and soprano sax -have just got a quartet together with ny music teacher so early days on that score.
Any tips anyone??

I've been playing sax quartets for years and I think its great fun. I play the bari part and my tip to you is buy a baritone.

Jim.

Hi
thanks for the advice -don't really fancy a Baritone sax quite yet! Dont think I have the lungs for it yet!

I am quite new to soprano so perhaps when I have mastered that one ! I did try a BAritone at a recent event but my hands almost didnt reach the low keys n the right!

Back
Top Bottom