PPT mouthpieces

hello

Doodah

Locality
Ireland
Hello, my name is Doodah, and a I'm saxophonist.

I first started when I was a young lad, despite my parents warnings. First I only played in private, but then I just didn't care any more and started playing in public. First it was just one sax, and now nearly 30 years latar, I've got 4 (SATB).
Since I'm amongst like-minded people, maybe you can help me get through this...

Hi. Your first name isn't Bonzo is it?

Yours is a common problem but I would advise just giving in to it. After all, it's rarely fatal.

Welcome but I'm afraid after 30 years ther isn't much hope for you just enjoy it:)

Welcome to Pete's Cafe ...

Hey Hey Doodah ... Have you got a bruvver called Fing-er-me-jig? :)))

Glad you found us here mate ...

I wonder about your parents warnings - Sounds like they may have been quite stern ... >:)

Which of your four do you like [or play] most? :sax:

The way you said - "maybe you can help me get through this" ...

Sounds like you have it real bad mate ... ;}

But don't worry - We certainly can help - as long as you like a bit of fun ... :gathering:

Welcome tot the cafe Doodah :) we will be looking to you for answers with your wealth of knowledge

Say hi to your sis zippadee :))) i'll get my coat

Welcome to the caff©, DooDah.

Forgive Nick his stupidity. It is obvious that you can give us hot tips for the Camptown Races which I understand are an upmarket version of Royal Ascot.

ENJOY!

Hello Bonzo, and welcome to the cafe. Keep taking the medicine and you'll be OK.

Jim.

To continue the theme is your last name Day?

Welcome to the madhouse - I'm sure you'll fit in well here!

Cheers,

Amanda

Thanks all for the messages.
@Sunray, started on tenor and my current Yamaha 82Z is a lovely horn. Had been Yanigasawa man for 14 years before that. Trying to play mostly bari at the moment to get used to it, but for the most part, I play tenor.

Hi Doodah,
I'm not going to enter into all of this singy songy nonsense. I'll just say welcome aboard, dive in and join in the fun ;}
Which model Bari?

John.

Oh dear, as a lad in Yorkshire, we used to call the wotsit the doo-dah. Nemmind, welcome.
Mike

Is that as in 'doo-dah diddy diddy'?
For the youngsters that is (almost) Manfred Mann.

Depends whether you are buying or selling. Doo wah didddy diddy dum diddy doo! I have penned some rather dire lyrics myself in my time, but nothing to touch the sheer imbecility of that and yet how many did it sell? Well, a lot, a very lot. Shamefull I agree.

Welcome Doodah.

Like the name..... as many others do Dah Too.....gee the wit is pretty terrible around here, hope you can fit in!

You don't have to be crazy around here....but it helps.

The only cure is death or banjo's, whichever comes first!

Cheers
Jimu

The only cure is death or banjo's, whichever comes first!

Andrew Sanders, you've just been insulted.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Also note 'The Greengrocer's Apostrophe'.

Damn! I couldn't think of anything funny to say!

Welcome to the cafe, from a rather boring Taz

Back
Top Bottom