support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hello

David 1956

Locality
Lowestoft
Hello, I feel like an impostor on here for I am not a musician. My father who died 9 years ago was a semi-professional tenor player with over forty five years in the industry, he started playing in bands whilst in the army. His instrument of choice was a 1936 "naked lady" Conn. He left behind piles of music, which I have passed to local musicians, tutorial manuals and books.
My purpose for coming on here is to seek information about some of the items he left as the time has come for me to sell them to contribute to my daughter's, his first grand-daughter, wedding costs a cause to which I'm sure he would wholeheartedly support.

I'm afraid I therefore have nothing to contribute but do hope you can help enlighten me!

Welcome to the Café. Ask away!

We're all imposters here. But we do love sax music. And some of us pretend we are musicians. So a warm welcome to you!

Welcome to the Cafe. You will receive the answers you seek here and have fun along the way. Being a saxophone player is not required, but strongly encouraged. ;)

Welcome, you might get bitten by the sax bug :)

Jx

Sounds like a cause the man would be proud to contribute too!
plenty of guys on here are musicians, the rest of us likely fit into 2 categories!!!!!

1. We like to pretend we know what we are talking about!

2. we are trying to sound knowledgeable whilst hiding out here learning everything we can so some day we can do our instrument of choice some sort of justice!

im not exactly knowledgeable but I know what works for me and that’s as far as it goes really!
you’ll get plenty of friendly people on here full of knowledge, don’t be afraid to ask a question!!!!
Neil

Hi welcome to the font of knowledge...great place loads of sound advice...

Thanks guys, I've not looked in for a few days and appreciate the welcome. Dad would have loved it on here, after his family music and his saxophone were his life!

Back
Top Bottom