support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hello from up north

altissimo

Locality
leicester
Hi, i've been lurking around this forum for a bit now and only just realised i should introduce myself to the group...

my name's Dave and I'm a saxoholic..

I first started abusing woodwind about 12 years ago, starting off with clarinet and then rapidly moving up to the hard stuff with a Martin Medallist alto. Since then, despite the best efforts of my friends and family, i've been unable to give up my sax habit, spending all my money on mouthpieces, a shiny Conn 6M and more jazz cd's than you could possibly listen to in a lifetime...

can anybody help me kick this insidious habit and return to a normal existence??

>:)

Hi Dave. I'm afreaid we're all GAS addicts. Give in gracefully, it's easier that way.

Oh, and welcome! Always nice when someone comes out.

Welcome to the caff©, Dave.

Ex-clarinet? Could you do the entry to Rhap in Blue as one gliss? I can, but only on a 4000S. >:)

ENJOY!​™

Ello Dave ...

Brrrrr Bloomin cold today ... :shocked:

Welcome to the cafe mate ...

Your turn with the coffee ... :D

Oh! By the way - reference your addiction ...

You're fine mate ... :thumb:

You're in great company ... :w00t:

This isn't the place for a cure - there is it's own built-in "zone of temptation" cunningly disguised as the innocuous sounding 'Yard Sale". I'm afraid you've been seduced by siren voices

Welcome Dave:)

No chance of kicking the habit on here, but you don't really want to do you;}

Jx

Hi Dave, all we can do when the GAS bites. Is just look in that knowing way:)))..Welcome to the Café..

Chris

Hi Dave,

and welcome.....from even further north!

Cheers,
Amanda

Hi Dave,

and welcome.....from even further north!

Cheers,
Amanda

A work colleague from Newcastle used to be very proud of his northern credentials and used to lose no opportunity to call us Lancastrians 'southern jessies'. He had no response when a lady from Wick called him a 'southerner' :shocked:

Hi Dave

My name is John and I'm an alcoholic too,hope you enjoy the cafe even though they only sell coffee here...All the best HIC!!!!!

ps that is what you said isn't it

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dave

Welcome to the cafe and keep the GAS :D

Grow a pair and face it like a man! At least thats what I've been trying to do for the last six and a half years!

Welcome to the therapists lounge! Take a seat and tell me all about it.

Back
Top Bottom