support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hello from saxy Switzerland

Jacques5646

Right of the avatar !
Locality
Corcelles, French-speaking part of Switzerland
Glad to join this high-class forum.
As said in my profile, jazz fan from childhood, took classical flute at 20 and, after 2-3 years formal classical tuition, bought a tenor and started playing in a big band. Played in big bands ever since, as well as in a 5-sax + rhythm + voc, taking an occasional - and often erratic - solo now and then.
Now retired, at long last have the time to take formal jazz tuition at the Jazz dpt of the Cantonal Conservatory...and shedd for a decent proportion of my available time. An old dream came true this year: the launching with a great friend of mine of a 2-sax + rhythm combo in the tradition of the famous Gene Ammons - Sonny Stitt, Dexter - Griff a. al. duos of the 50s and 60s: first self-organized gig packed and successful, first paid gig next Aug 3!
Present set-up: King S20 tenor with HR Berg; Conn 11M bari also with HR Berg. Hartmann Fiberreed; Sankyo flute.

Hi Jaques welcome to the cafe you will really enjoy it here. Regds N

Hey Jaques ...

Welcome to the Cafe mate ...

Hope you gig in August is a real success ...

Have fun ... :thumb:

Hello and welcome from me too:)

Jx

Thanks for these warm welcome. Look forward to enjoy the madness and nutness of you all.
J

A hearty welcome. Maybe you can share some of the music you're playing?

Hi there and welcome to the cafe. You seem to be having a ball with your playing.

Jim.

Welcome to the caff©, Jacques.

Please don't pull up the ladder. This is an old UK joke, hopefully someone will explain it.

ENJOY!​™

Back
Top Bottom