support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hello everyone

John Tenor

Hi. I'm John and I play tenor sax. Been playing guitar on and off for 20 years and not really mastered it, so took up the sax a year ago. Absolutely loving the sax, pretty pleased that I've got grade 3 and working on grade 5 now.

Welcome John,

So is grade 4 a given?

I don't know anything about these grades... I passed something in France, I guess it was level 1 or something. Gave up conservatoire as it's not very flexible and I can't find the time. My teacher was really good in terms of motivating me when I was down. As it can happen.

Anyways, keep it up, as long as you enjoy it.

Hi. I'm John and I play tenor sax. Been playing guitar on and off for 20 years and not really mastered it, so took up the sax a year ago. Absolutely loving the sax, pretty pleased that I've got grade 3 and working on grade 5 now.

what pieces did you play for Geade 3 and what are you going to play for Grade 5?? Keen to know as I have graded on clarinet but never considered sax, until about 30 seconds ago

what pieces did you play for Geade 3 and what are you going to play for Grade 5?? Keen to know as I have graded on clarinet but never considered sax, until about 30 seconds ago
Hi gary. For grade 3 I did Flower duet, bye bye blackbird and Phish and chips. For grade 5 I'm doing Spanish love song, Pink panther (got to do this haven't I! ) and Aria. That's the plan at the moment.

Support Cafesaxophone

Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces
Back
Top Bottom