support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Hello everyone from NW England

like-yani

Just saying hello. My name is Angus and I've been playing sax for nearly 30 years, completely self taught.
At present I'm playing alto and a bit of tenor in a blues/soul and rock band gigging at the weekends.

I love Yanagisawa saxophones (hence the name) but have also developed a liking for Trevor James having purchase a Signature Custom Raw Alto a year or so back.

Very interested in all things sax especially reeds/mouthpieces etc. I am currently using a V16 A9 ebonite on alto and a Yani 7 metal on tenor.
Discovered the Gonzalez reed brand which I am experiementing with.....
Love Rovner ligatures....!

Very interested in Altissimo techniques - pretty essential for playing with an electric band!

I could go on....and on....and on.!!!

Hi Angus welcome to the Cafe, you will find this place great for knowledge and humour with some great resources thrown in, great intro by the way,have fun and enjoy your stay.. ;)

Hi, welcome

Hi Tenorviol.....survived the piste OK then??

Hi Angus welcome to the Cafe, you will find this place great for knowledge and humour with some great resources thrown in, great intro by the way,have fun and enjoy your stay.. ;)

Thanks....looking forward to interacting....us people who mess about with bent pipes (as my band mates remind me constantly) must stick together!

BTW SaxoFreak......how do you like your G4M sax? Seem to hear good reports about them.....quite like the look of their RAW model.....!

Back
Top Bottom