support Tutorials CDs PPT mouthpieces

Have You Heard Of This Guy?

JohnnyFletch

Alright all, I was wondering has anyone heard of a guy called "Gene Hardy", he's from Canada, my teacher met him a few years ago and he gave him a cd which he has kindly leant to me, mostly rock and roll stuff on it but his style of playing is really great IMHO. Anyway would just be interested to know if anybody knows or has heard of him.

Thanks

I 'met' him via myspace and had some long chats with him via email & helped him sort out some blues gigs in london.... never met him face to face, but "networked" with him.

Alright all, I was wondering has anyone heard of a guy called "Gene Hardy", he's from Canada, my teacher met him a few years ago and he gave him a cd which he has kindly leant to me, mostly rock and roll stuff on it but his style of playing is really great IMHO. Anyway would just be interested to know if anybody knows or has heard of him.

Thanks

Here I am!
Greetings from Canada

I'm contemplating a trip to London...it would be great to connect!

BTW, I'm on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/thegenehardy

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks

Here I am!

Took your time didn't you ;)

Here I am!
Greetings from Canada

I'm contemplating a trip to London...it would be great to connect!

BTW, I'm on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/thegenehardy

Hey Gene, how's it going?

This is weird, this post was put up nearly eight years ago and I only recently came back to the forum after several years. The weird thing is, I found your album again 2 weeks ago after misplacing it seven years ago and I've been playing it in my car since, then you get in touch, how strange huh.

Are you thinking of playing anywhere while here?

Fletch

Howdy!

You and I were kinda busy for 7 years...time to get back at it

Yes, I'm contemplating a trip - it's all in the early stages - with the purpose of doing a few shows in England, France, Germany, Scotland and Ireland. I'd need a to put together a small combo to back me and find venues/festivals.

I'm in the late pre-production stages of a new instrumental rock and roll saxophone record and a musical saw CD...I'd like to tie those in with my trip and shows.

Suggestions for any of the above musings?

Gene
416-523-0993 mob/text
genehardy**********

Howdy!

Yes, I'm contemplating a trip - it's all in the early stages - with the purpose of doing a few shows in England, France, Germany, Scotland and Ireland. I'd need a to put together a small combo to back me and find venues/festivals.

I'm in the late pre-production stages of a new instrumental rock and roll saxophone record and a musical saw CD...I'd like to tie those in with my trip and shows.

Gene
416-523-0993 mob/text
genehardy**********

Well it'd be great if you could put Liverpool on the list on your way up North, there's certainly a few venues here that would suit your needs and there'd be a decent group of us that would love to come see you play.

I'm not so much in the know with this sort of thing, my band is a different type of animal, but there's a few people I know, or know of, who could be useful for finding the right band and venues etc. I'm more than happy to get you in touch with them if it's of any help.

I'll be looking forward to you releasing the new album, hopefully it won't take too long eh!

Howdy!

Gene
416-523-0993 mob/text
genehardy**********

Though I'm not as up to speed on things as I used to be (kids etc) I've got a few contacts who mighy be handy. PM me or, as you might have spotted, i i picked you up on facebook the other day......
Us saw players should stick together :)